Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here.
- House Ag Committee Approves Gutting Derivatives Regulation March 20, 2013
- JP Morgan is Too Big to Manage March 18, 2013
- The Koch Brothers and the Structure of Democracy March 16, 2013
- The Monsanto Monopoly and the DOJ March 15, 2013
- Break Up the Big Companies for Economic and Political Freedom March 15, 2013
- Three Solutions to the Oligarchy Problem March 13, 2013
- OCCUPYING WALL STREET ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON September 25, 2011
LEARN MORE: Our Money and Economy
1)Barry Lynn’s “Cornered: The New Monopoly Capitalism and the Economics of Destruction, the most important book on the hidden monopolies in our country and how they impact our democracy.
2)Neil Barofsky’s “Bailout: How Washington Abandoned Main Street While Rescuing Wall Street, the story of the mishandling of the $700 billion TARP bailout fund.
3)Lawrence Goodwyn’s “The Populist Moment: A Short History of the Agrarian Revolt in America,” one of the truly great works of American history and how to build a foundation for 20th century American political economy.MELTDOWN CAUSES: Articles and Interviews
1. Finger of blame points to shadow banking’s implosion -Financial Times
2. Musings on Structural Challenges to the Financial System -Yves Smith
3. Hedge fund Manager Goodbye -Andrew Lahde
4. The End -Michael Lewis
5. Alan Greenspan and the Fed -William Greider
6. Bill Moyers and Kevin Phillips -video
7. Destructive Rise of Big Finance -Kevin Phillips
8. The Quiet Coup -Simon Johnson
WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE BIG BANKS THAT FAIL?
1. Evolution or Revolution -Bill Gross
2. The Future of the American Dream -William Greider
3. Tom Geoghegan and William Greider on the Economy - audio
4. Andrew Bacevich Interview With Bill Moyers - video
- Supreme Court decision infuriating, this is why: Financial executives spent big on Brown, precursor to midterms http://bit.ly/cXnWCu 2010/02/01
- RT @OpenCongress: Federal Reserve not inspiring confidence with their new website, a training guide for rookie bank directors: http://bi ... 2010/02/01
- We started against Bernanke with little support. In the end he was confirmed with the most votes against a Fed Chair EVER. 2010/01/28
- RT @Demos_Org: A Little Post-#SOTU Humor: What Obama Really Said Last Night: http://bit.ly/axSCwm 2010/01/28